Saturday, July 30, 2011

Still alive!

I'm still here! Work has been taking up a lot of my time as of late, and I've resumed my Cisco studies. My goal is to be able to take the CCNA exam at the end of August. I'm already well versed in ICND1 (which I'm halfway through re-reviewing now) and I'll commit 3 weeks to studying ICND2 before taking the CCNA exam.

Helping motivate me is my friend Bob, who recently went to work for Google. He's studying for the CCNA too, and we're meeting weekly via Google+'s new Hangout system to discuss our progress.

For those of you still interested in Android phone news, check out this article by AnandTech:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4551/motorola-droid-3-review-third-times-a-charm

As usual for AnandTech, the review is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment